hisescape: (Default)
[personal profile] hisescape
  • 08:45 Shannon's was awesome. But the whole cj and me sex thing is gettin ridiculous.. #
  • 08:49 I should be happy after seein shannon. So why am i semi depressed? #
  • 08:53 Tonight's bad. I feel like cj and my conversations always end badly or awkwardly #
  • 23:09 Dinner at mexico with the daddy #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

About Me

• HisEscape •
* I am a child of God *
* My name is Rel *
* Forever 29 ;-) *
* I have 4 beautiful children *

• More About Me •
Follow me on Pinterest

• My LJ Communities •
Art by Rel • Episkied
Rel's Sweets • Sugared Secrets
(Are all closed)

• Loved List Sign Ups •
With a sad heart I am no longer making for my loved list. Sign ups are closed until further notice. ♥

June 2009

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14 15 1617181920
21222324252627
282930    
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 07:16 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios